Our Litigating Lawyers help our clients to bring the matters to a logical end within minimum possible time frame, in the present scenario of legal system in India which is very slow and almost seem to be a never ending process.
- Foreign Exchange Management Act, RBI and SEBI Guidelines
- Global Issue of Shares/Securities including Eurobonds
- Government and international Contracts
- Review and Drafting of Local and International Agreements and Contracts
- Insurance, Industrial Disputes, Social Security, Debt Collections
- Intellectual Property Protection in India & abroad: inter alia Patents, Trade Marks Industrial Designs & Copyrights, Brand Evaluation
- Maritime and Shipping Laws, Admiralty Suit, Ship Arrest, Aviation
- National and International Commercial Arbitration
- International Trade, Import and Export Laws Regulation, International Tenders
- Joint Venture, Mergers & Acquisitions, Project Development Investment & Funding
- Registration of entities including Companies with foreign participation subject to the Foreign Capital Investment Law
- Taxation – Direct and Indirect, Corporate and Individuals, Excise, Customs and Modvat
- Media & Entertainment Laws, Contracts for Recording & Performances, Producers, Musicians, Cross-Border Agreements & IPR protection for Foreign Distributors
- Information Technology Laws, Contracts for software development & licensing, Source Code Escrow Agreement, Cyber Crimes, Data Protection Audit & Compliances
Our dedicated Intellectual Property Group (Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights, and Designs etc.) is equipped to handle all legal services in all areas of Intellectual Property Protection.
- Our Patent and Designs Department comprises of patent attorneys and experts capable of handling all legal matters relating to Patents and Designs including drafting specifications, patent search, filing and prosecution of patent & design applications and licensing.
- The Trade Marks and Copyright Department renders services on all aspects of Trade Mark & Copyright, including registration & licensing of trade marks, domain name & copyright.
- The IP Group is also active in the emerging areas of intellectual property law practice such as information technology and is capable of catering to the needs of the global business environment.
Our IP Lawyers are well versed in the areas of media & entertainment laws to cater all needs of our clients in the fields of Television and Broadcasting Rights, copyright infringements in the fields of movie & music piracy and protection of the rights of the artists, musicians and producers both domestically and abroad.